My latest Amazon deal!

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I was in the market for a gas powered pressure washer for cleaning my driveway (among other things). I did a bunch of research and realized I needed gas, and I needed at least 3000 psi.

Stumbled upon this deal on Amazon today so I decided to buy it!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YFTAV38/?tag=wranglerorg-20

$266, free shipping, and almost all good reviews. The bad reviews aren't anything substantial, and the good reviews far outweigh them.

Anyways, that's a hell of a deal if you ask me, especially with the Prime 2-day free shipping.

I'm super happy about this. The same configuration would have cost me around $400 or more in stores!

Every so often I stumble upon an amazing deal on Amazon. This happens to be one of those deals. Woohoo!

It went back up to $304!

So yeah, I think I scored one hell of a deal!

Now it's at $350. Dang.

A set of impact sockets on eBay I've been watching were $30 for a while. Now they are over $100...strange watching these things jump up and down in price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now it's at $350. Dang.

A set of impact sockets on eBay I've been watching were $30 for a while. Now they are over $100...strange watching these things jump up and down in price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, every once in a while you can find a damn good deal. I was stoked to get this thing for as cheap as I did!

Reactions: Kyle_W and StG58