My (Long Overdue) 2004 Sport Build

A noticeable more amount of power over stock I assume? Never had the chance to drive a stroked 4.0 unfortunately.

Reactions: Rick Brewsler
A noticeable more amount of power over stock I assume? Never had the chance to drive a stroked 4.0 unfortunately.

Yeah, noticed it right away, changed all my shift points (I was like a first timer on the maiden voyage), and got 5th back.

It feels/drives like a totally different jeep, but I also got the re-gear done a very few miles after I did the engine, so didn't get to drive much with just the engine and evaluate much. Really liking the combo though.

Thanks for looking

Reactions: Chris
Yeah, noticed it right away, changed all my shift points (I was like a first timer on the maiden voyage), and got 5th back.

It feels/drives like a totally different jeep, but I also got the re-gear done a very few miles after I did the engine, so didn't get to drive much with just the engine and evaluate much. Really liking the combo though.

Thanks for looking

Nice to hear that! Even with re-gearing, the 4.0 in stock form has always felt underpowered to me on the highway in terms of passing power. Especially though mountain passes!

Sounds like the stroker alleviates that!

Reactions: Rick Brewsler