My new TJ

DCB

This is my new baby. A little back story. Found out January 2 of this year my brother had cancer, 1 month later, February 2 he passed away. One of the hardest times of my life. I was helping my sister-in-law clean her house and asked her what she was going to do with his Jeep, she said get rid of it. I said I would love to have it, could not imagine anyone else driving it. Did not even know what that looked like. She agreed and today we went to the DMV and transferred the title to me. When I think of my brother the Jeep comes to mind. He loved it and drove it everywhere. So I will drive it until the wheels fall off and then get new wheels...lol. Thanks for your time. Love my Jeep!
jeep2.jpg

2002 TJ

Sorry for you loss. I think the jeep couldn't have gone to a better place. What a great way to remember your brother and keep the jeep faith alive. That is a very clean jeep sir!

Reactions: StG58 and DCB
Very sorry you lost your brother. Maintaining and enjoying that Jeep will become a source of comfort to you. Your brother is also introducing you to a new adventure. Enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Reactions: zip04 and DCB
Condolences, couldn't imagine losing my brother. Cool way to keep his memory alive. Beauty of a Sahara, too!

Reactions: DCB
Its a great looking Sahara, I was just saying I love the White + Tan combo!

Reactions: DCB