My Next Rig

TJ2

TJ Expert
I am excited in the future.

1602113598246.png

I am strongly leaning towards a bronco for my next vehicle as well. I'll still keep my LJR though. Need to really see how the pricing is on them first. At this point new wranglers are way overpriced for what the actual vehicle is. Most of the dealerships around here, the cheapest option on the lot $50K plus and none of them deal. For 50K I'll save a little more money up and buy a F150 Raptor.

Reactions: Rick Flair and TJ2
I am strongly leaning towards a bronco for my next vehicle as well. I'll still keep my LJR though. Need to really see how the pricing is on them first. At this point new wranglers are way overpriced for what the actual vehicle is. Most of the dealerships around here, the cheapest option on the lot $50K plus and none of them deal. For 50K I'll save a little more money up and buy a F150 Raptor.

I'm wondering if Ford will have the same approach. They make a base model JL, none of the dealerships I've seen around here carry them. Same thing with Ford and the F150, don't see too many base models on the lots. Dealers want to sell people mid-trim models with 84 month loans.

I'm wondering if Ford will have the same approach. They make a base model JL, none of the dealerships I've seen around here carry them. Same thing with Ford and the F150, don't see too many base models on the lots. Dealers want to sell people mid-trim models with 84 month loans.
Probably will be how it goes for them. Will need to order one the way you want it. It blows my mind seeing all these JL's and JT's with the sticker prices on them. For the everyday person they are almost out of reach anymore, unless you want a $600 - $800 month car payment for the next 7-8 years (which it seems 95% of the country is okay with).

Probably will be how it goes for them. Will need to order one the way you want it. It blows my mind seeing all these JL's and JT's with the sticker prices on them. For the everyday person they are almost out of reach anymore, unless you want a $600 - $800 month car payment for the next 7-8 years (which it seems 95% of the country is okay with).
I agree. The average person buying these is getting middle a marginal suspension and tire set up and financing it! Insane to me. You can buy a lower end model and customize it with better parts for less. I just think they can’t afford to pay cash for the mods.