My Outboard Project

Ask Dave.
200.gif

I like that @mrblaine I don't think I would want to take that on though. I am also not too happy trying to mangle the TJ line to function. It appears there is a brake caliper hose for the ABS brakes, but with a female flare fitting. I am ok with flaring tube and think ABS hoses could work pretty good. Can anyone confirm the ABS being separate from the tube?

https://www.extremeterrain.com/omix...b6cf113cb9121e403d7c716b3f0c0de7&gclsrc=3p.ds
Get yourself a mastercool flaring tool and go to work. Making brake lines is super satisfying and you no longer have to buy pre fab lines! Trust me if I can do it anyone can.

IMG_20200607_211240_046.jpg

Get yourself a mastercool flaring tool and go to work. Making brake lines is super satisfying and you no longer have to buy pre fab lines! Trust me if I can do it anyone can.

View attachment 252504
X2. For me, the great thing about the mastercool flare tool is that it is hand held, and can be used to flare lines while still on the rig. A disadvantage of the bench mount versions.

Reactions: B00mb00m
X2. For me, the great thing about the mastercool flare tool is that it is hand held, and can be used to flare lines while still on the rig. A disadvantage of the bench mount versions.
Yes, I took advantage of that couple weeks ago to do the end fitting of the rear line on the body. For a long line like that after I bent it up im not sure I could've got it out of the vehicle without unbending.

Reactions: NashvilleTJ