My Polk speakers came early! But...

Kathy

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
my 4 new Polk speakers for my tj were just delivered to my house! But I had the motorcycle and needed to ride 40 miles to my jeep! I wasn't leaving town without them! Found some bungees and made it! Can't wait to get these installed. On the hunt for polyfil whatever that is and something to help baffle. Have a great weekend!
IMG_0409.JPG

That's how you do it.

When I was in my twenties, I lived in Scottsdale, Arizona for several years. I didn't own a car, only my motorcycle (a Ducati). I got so crafty on carrying things on my motorcycle. Hell, I would go grocery shopping and manage to fit everything into a backpack! Anyways, my point is that people were always surprised at what I could fit on my motorcycle. I had to though, I didn't own a car!

Reactions: ac_ and Kathy
Just sacrifice an old sleeping pillow. Same stuff inside.
Great idea! In fact, @Dave K. has a pillow that needed to be recycled years ago! Lol! Too bad it's one of those "special pillows" and its some weird memory type material. Thanks for the idea.

Worst case scenario, hit Walmart for a cheap $5 pillow and take a knife to it. It'll be therapeutic!

Reactions: Kathy
View attachment 22622
That's how you do it.

When I was in my twenties, I lived in Scottsdale, Arizona for several years. I didn't own a car, only my motorcycle (a Ducati). I got so crafty on carrying things on my motorcycle. Hell, I would go grocery shopping and manage to fit everything into a backpack! Anyways, my point is that people were always surprised at what I could fit on my motorcycle. I had to though, I didn't own a car!
@Dave K. didnt want me strapping the big box to the back. Wanted me to remove them from the box and put in a large back pack. I knew my plan was a better one. I wouldn't have fit it all in a back pack plus what I carry every day. That bike has perfect holes made for strapS. Oh the struggles . Almost as rough as walking uphill both ways to school every day in a blizzard like my parents did.
image.jpg

Reactions: derekmac and Chris