My Savvy skid pates shipped

No.343

Supporting Member
I ordered a full set of Savvy skid plates a couple of weeks before KOH and I just received the third and final notification. All my order has shipped. I can't find installation instructions on the Savvy page for most of the iterms. You Tube hasn't been very helpful either. Do you guys know where I can get some documentation?

I recently had the under-armor installed on my LJ, I called them and they provided instructions for the 'older version' of the trans skid... they said they didn't have any updated installation instructions. We went off of that and some other write-ups of the installation as above.

I recently had the under-armor installed on my LJ, I called them and they provided instructions for the 'older version' of the trans skid... they said they didn't have any updated installation instructions. We went off of that and some other write-ups of the installation as above.
Thanks. I remember reading something about no current instructions available. I will give them a shout.

Once you get it all laid out it is pretty simple. I haven't seen it happen much--but on mine the tuck was a bit extreme and introduced a lot of other problems. This is in no way Savvy's fault. This is where you begin to enter the world of modifications where nothing is bolt on and do not expect it to be 100% trouble free. You may have to tweak a few things in order to get it to all fit right.

Also, these are the older instructions but it is all the same

Attachments

• savvypdf-pdf.pdf
    6 MB · Views: 177
Reactions: rasband and JMT
Pushing everything up that far will cause interference issues. When I installed mine, I also put a complete new exhaust on, from the manifold back. I ended up having to cut the exhaust a couple times and used band clamps for making adjustments. Bottom line, count on doing exhaust work!

Pushing everything up that far will cause interference issues. When I installed mine, I also put a complete new exhaust on, from the manifold back. I ended up having to cut the exhaust a couple times and used band clamps for making adjustments. Bottom line, count on doing exhaust work!
Thanks for that. I have an exhaust guy. My biggest concern is moving the compressors for the lockers.

Thanks for that. I have an exhaust guy. My biggest concern is moving the compressors for the lockers.

I installed them under the hood. Then ran separate switches.

xmTKXo2.jpg
hXeoW3G.jpg

IsGUi6e.jpg