My TJ just turned 20

EJD

TJ Overlander
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
It just hit me that my TJ just turned 20 years old. This is by far my favorite vehicle i've ever owned and I just have to say what a journey we've been on together over the past 3 years of ownership. This Jeep has criss-crossed the USA with me numerous times and even taken me across international borders all with over 150k miles on the clock. I've learned so much about this vehicle in that amount of time its crazy.

Love my TJ and i'm happy it had brought me to this forum and to some of you all too. Happy Jeeping, & Happy 20th to all the 2000's out there!

IMG_4777.jpg

Who else's TJ just turned 20?

It just hit me that my TJ just turned 20 years old. This is by far my favorite vehicle i've ever owned and I just have to say what a journey we've been on together over the past 3 years of ownership. This Jeep has criss-crossed the USA with me numerous times and even taken me across international borders all with over 150k miles on the clock. I've learned so much about this vehicle in that amount of time its crazy.

Love my TJ and i'm happy it had brought me to this forum and to some of you all too. Happy Jeeping, & Happy 20th to all the 2000's out there!

View attachment 132446

Neat pic, good story. Thumbs up.

Awesome photo, and great story! It's really hard to beat a Jeep for pure satisfaction and driving pleasure.

It's amazing that the TJ itself is 23 years old!

Reactions: Fonz54 and EJD
I just mentioned this the other day in my build thread. Mine is 17 years young and approaching classic jeep status. I've owned it 15 of the 17 years and probably will be buried in it.

View attachment 132446

Mine turned 23

Reactions: Fonz54 and EJD
1579014362578.png

Great LQQKIN TJ love the color had a yellow Vette years back & currently have a yellow Donzi.
Where on the island are ya ?

Reactions: EJD