My wife just called me a Jeep Snob

AndyG

Because some other guys are perverts
Lifetime Supporting Member
So we are in a trendy little town and here sits JLUR that has a dash of ducks and never will leave the pavement-

Being the kind of guy that has it all figured out ...🤣...

I comment on how it will never have the lockers engaged or see dirt, and what a shame.

She called me a Jeep Snob.

So we are in a trendy little town and here sits JLUR that has a dash of ducks and never will leave the pavement-

I comment on how it will never have the lockers engaged or see dirt, and what a shame.

I got some ducks from a friend at christmas time. My wife told me they were for the jeep, cuz I was like, "why the hell did I get ducks?" After her reply, I said, "I'm not really into that." She also called me a snob.

you are just jealous because he has so many ducks and you don't....... YET !!!!! :ROFLMAO: but we all know you keep a purse full of them YOU JEEP PERVERT !!!!!🤗🤗🤗

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper

Oh it will happen… once the FMV of those rigs drop roughly 60%+

Reactions: AndyG
Just don’t get stuck you winchless wonders, @Hog and me are tight and will leave ya’ll in the woods to act out Deliverance.

1E4B6665-92E9-466B-87AA-6F9FCE41F406.gif