My wife let me buy a 21 year old vehicle

Clean one for sure! Only thing I'd change is lose the tube steps and front tube bumper. Other than that, she's a gem!

Thank you for your service, btw.
I like the tube steps, so I think they stay for now. I might remove the fender extension and add a black metal rock slide … I like the look of the consistent line of black trim from fender to fender.

I’m not partial to the tube bumper, but there’s a lot of deer around my area so I view it mostly as an armor to protect the grill. The grill actually has the biggest ding of anything on the body, nice dent and a goober of primer showing.

We have just purchased this a 98 Wrangler TJ Sahara, Been looking for a decent one for two years and this one finally turned up in Auckland. Not the most economical but its fun and that's what we were looking for, an excuse to get out and about

Reactions: Blondie70
Way to go! My mom has a TJ just before I could drive and always loved Jeeps. Finally bit the bullet And got mine last year. You won’t regret this decision and it appears you have got your hands on a well kept one! Enjoy the journey my friend.

Very nice!
Download the Factory Service Manual and the Parts Manual . . . . . did I mention 'torque wrench' ?
Do you have good links for a reliable copy of those? I’ve seen some but I’m unsure of whether I’m getting the right thing. Mine came with nothing in the glovebox except wheel lug keys and a couple spare bulbs.

Reactions: Head Lice