Georgia N GA 1-21

I had hoped I would be able to join this ride but unfortunately I can't.

Since my ISP (Windstream) decided that yesterday would be a great day to kill the internet and I work from home, everything that I would've finished yesterday got pushed to today.

Which means that what I was planning to do today (finish up a couple of things on the Jeep) didn't happen and it won't be ready.

Please hit me up for the next one though! (y)

• Sad
Reactions: John Cooper
I got my stink bug stance issue fixed so I should be ready for the next ride.

Ended up that Extreme Terrain sent me the wrong rear springs, 4" rear instead of the 2.5" that was supposed to be in the box.

They made it right. I'm happy.

Hey there, recently added a 2002 TJ to the stable. I’m new to the forum but not Jeeps. My first was a flat fender and a CJ5 in my younger days more recently a 2008 JK and now a 21 JL.

I’m in the Marietta area but would enjoy meeting up with some TJ folks on your next ride.

Hey there, recently added a 2002 TJ to the stable. I’m new to the forum but not Jeeps. My first was a flat fender and a CJ5 in my younger days more recently a 2008 JK and now a 21 JL.

I’m in the Marietta area but would enjoy meeting up with some TJ folks on your next ride.

Welcome from Dunwoody. Lots of good people and information on this site.

Welcome from Dunwoody. Lots of good people and information on this site.

Red02tj - Thanks. Indeed a great site/forum. My new TJ is in really good shape but could use some interior parts here and there. I think you had some agate parts from your swap. If you have any left overs I’d be happier to chat and take a look. Not the best photo but a quick shot the day we brought him home

55725F85-7F66-4518-8FF7-99F09A0153DB.jpeg

Also does anyone know of a good upholstery shop that can fix some cracks in the seat vinyl at a reasonable cost and is somewhere in north Atlanta or between jasper and Dahlonega?

Robert

Missed this thread on the first go around but will tag it with a follow if another N GA trip materializes. Up in Kennesaw and need a good excuse to get the Jeep off-road. Dealing with a knee/foot injury (getting old sucks) but as soon as thats right and I can work the clutch I'd like to join in.