Washington Naches / Funny Rocks

That falls between two previously scheduled wheeling trips. Family, work, and Jeep maintenance/repair are going to eat that weekend up.

Reactions: JMT
Anyone available to hit these trails June 23, 24,or 25? I’ve never been but want to go and I’ve got these three days open.

@Mumblewood
@DaveF
@Wildman
@voodooridr
@Squatch
@Vasq
@B00mb00m
@Blackjack (come on down!)
Et al. I don’t know all of you here in WA, so I apologize if you’re not listed.
I'd LOVE to say yes but with the way things are going I don't know yet. I thought I'd be closer to being done with my TJ already. And until the weather warms up I'm stuck. Trying to get other stuff done so that when it does warm up and I paint there isn't much left to do after that.

That falls between two previously scheduled wheeling trips. Family, work, and Jeep maintenance/repair are going to eat that weekend up.
What other wheelin’ trips? If they’re open invites I might could find a way to come. If not, no worries.

What other wheelin’ trips? If they’re open invites I might could find a way to come. If not, no worries.
LJ Invasion at Liberty and the Trail Jam. Need an LJ for Liberty and In suspect registration is already closed for Trail Jam.

I’d live to say yes but currently my jeep has no front axle. I should have it back next week but I’ve still got parts on order and some stuff to do, so it’s 50/50 as of today.
I should know (or have a better estimate) by next Saturday
Also if I go I will probably go Friday and stay till Sunday.

Also, the wife and kid are going to spend most of the summer (1/2 of July-August) at our Mexico house so that pretty much frees me up anytime to do anything I want to during that time

• Love
You're welcome to join my wife and I at Blacktail Wild Bill Trail 7/15-7/18. We're staying in Kalispell. 30mi drive to the trailhead.

I’d live to say yes but currently my jeep has no front axle. I should have it back next week but I’ve still got parts on order and some stuff to do, so it’s 50/50 as of today.
I should know (or have a better estimate) by next Saturday
Also if I go I will probably go Friday and stay till Sunday.
I can go Fri and Sat. I’ll aim for that and see where you are as we get closer!

Well that weekend is out for me, I forgot my wife planned a camping trip that weekend to the ocean with some friends of ours and since our son is best friends with their son I can’t convince him to jeep instead.
SUCK I’d rather JEEP

• Sad
Reactions: JMT and Wildman
Well that weekend is out for me, I forgot my wife planned a camping trip that weekend to the ocean with some friends of ours and since our son is best friends with their son I can’t convince him to jeep instead.
SUCK I’d rather JEEP

All good. We’ve got time in July- August when she heads down to Mexico!.

Reactions: Mumblewood
All good. We’ve got time in July- August when she heads down to Mexico!.

Hey JMT, is that offer still open?
I don't know the area well, but do have Friday off as part of that weekend.
Could meet up and play one day, but my only issue is "trail ignorance".
Let me know.
Mike

Hey JMT, is that offer still open?
I don't know the area well, but do have Friday off as part of that weekend.
Could meet up and play one day, but my only issue is "trail ignorance".
Let me know.
Mike

I don’t know anything about the trail(s) either! 🤣 We could try. We might have to put our heads together and really try to figure out as much as we can before we go so we’re not being stupid! I’m up for giving it a go!

Funny Rocks and Moon Rocks are very close to one another. Maybe @Wildman or @DaveF can give us some pointers about what else we might want to do since those two landscapes look like playgrounds.

I don’t know anything about the trail(s) either! 🤣 We could try. We might have to put our heads together and really try to figure out as much as we can before we go so we’re not being stupid! I’m up for giving it a go!

Funny Rocks and Moon Rocks are very close to one another. Maybe @Wildman or @DaveF can give us some pointers about what else we might want to do since those two landscapes look like playgrounds.

I was there for Trail Jam last year. First time, and I was a follower, not leader, so I didn't really learn the trails at all.
I may have a commitment that weekend. but thinking it will be unlikely.
I wonder if Mark @Wildman would be interested to act as a "trail guide"?
I'd offer him a seat if interested.

I'm hoping my Jeep is done by then but I thought I'd be ready for Memorial Day weekend too.
I can remember some of the trails but I haven't been on any trails since 2013.

I could act as a guide that weekend. We can talk about it.

Reactions: JMT and tombicon