Nashville TJ's Build - Continued

I really have to stop looking at this build. I get both inspired and depressed at the same time. Clean rig, clean shop. A double depression whammy !

Which one is @NashvilleTJ? Which one is a majority of us? :cautious:
View attachment 239641
That made me laugh. I love that the smiley is Black and Yellow.

Reactions: Irun
I can't recall where I saw this, but I took some inspiration from someone here and tuned my Stuan deflators.

IMG_6971.JPG

To whomever posted this idea - thanks!

I miss my old Monster Valves - crazy fast deflation. But, those would have been vulnerable to damage on the Racelines - so back to these.

I can't recall where I saw this, but I took some inspiration from someone here and tuned my Stuan deflators.

View attachment 243533

I miss my old Monster Valves - crazy fast deflation. But, those would have been vulnerable to damage on the Racelines - so back to these.
I like it! I had never heard of this til now. I have a new set of stauns. I will try this out.

View attachment 243533

Wasn’t it @DrDmoney ?

Reactions: DrDmoney
Hey Nashville TJ. I’m spending several days in your town ( becoming a grandfather), any good used Jeep part places I should visit ?
Other than breaking into my garage, I’m not aware of any.

Congrats on becoming a grandfather. I joined that club recently myself.

So I was looking forward to an easy week of packing and prepping the Jeep, tow rig and trailer for Moab, and out if the blue yesterday morning the tow pig cranks but won't start. No codes. Great timing - so much for an easy week.

So I diagnosed a failed low pressure fuel lift pump. Havn't gotten it installed yet, but I hope this is the issue.

image.jpg

Well, crisis averted. It's a really easy swap - unless you have a 50 gallon tank, which basically wraps around the low pressure pump. It was a royal pain in the ass.

But, it's done. Moab is back on...

Well, crisis averted. It's a really easy swap - unless you have a 50 gallon tank, which basically wraps around the low pressure pump. It was a royal pain in the ass.

But, it's done. Moab is back on...

View attachment 244832
We should have had a 6.7 team for Moab and taken the trucks out one day.