NEA open run in Winchedon, Massachusetts

Liv2Ryd

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hit my 2nd club event yesterday. These photos are from a section called split rock. Only 2 of us in a group of 10 tried it. I came oh so close to ripping my rear flare off but I kept my cool and came away with only a scratch (which mostly buffed out luckily). Check out the flex! What a day! This Jeepin thing is mad fun.

81CA19E8-8EC3-477F-AB53-24B13164543D.jpeg

vlcsnap-2020-08-01-21h01m49s317 (1).png

vlcsnap-2020-08-01-21h02m16s947.png

Nice to meet you too, first forum member I met from here. I saw your forum name on the BSJ site and thought it looked familiar. I just joined up with BSJ, hope to see your rig out there again.
j7gnlJxnR%WRG3nFbxptUA.jpg

Reactions: Chris
@Axeman, I joined the BSJ too. I also belong to Ocean State Jeepsters and they are a great crew as well. Looks like we will be running into each other again on the trails. You have a sweet TJ.

@Elyse8743 I'm a little too new with BSJ to really comment, but so far so good. They seem to be one of the more active groups in New England which is why I joined with them. Their forum is fairly active, and the schedule they have has a few runs a month. It's also important to choose a group that is affiliated with NEA because NEA owns many private properties just for wheeling.

@Elyse8743 I'm a little too new with BSJ to really comment, but so far so good. They seem to be one of the more active groups in New England which is why I joined with them. Their forum is fairly active, and the schedule they have has a few runs a month. It's also important to choose a group that is affiliated with NEA because NEA owns many private properties just for wheeling.

Thanks for the info! I've definitely realized if I really want to wheel anywhere in MA I'll definitely have to join a club. They look like a good group.

I may see you on a run in the future! I'll probably be sticking to the easy stuff, though, no crazy hill climbs like shown in those pics above just yet :LOL: