Nearly 200 people arrested, two shot during 'Go Topless Jeep Weekend'

If there are a couple thousand partying, 200 hundred arrest seems about right, and if it was over a couple days, I see that as expected. Guns blazing, sorry to hear about that,,,gregg

If this is the event that happens on the Texas coast, I know tons of poeple gather up at the coast to drink and party. Lol it becomes like Mardi Gras event, topless girls, fights, drunks you name it. You do see a lot of jeeps but mostly lifted trucks and rzr's

Now don't you go hatin' on Hi-Points! I even have the "coveted" $100 bill edition, limited to only 200 copies and I haven't even put an extra set of sights on the side! ;) :D
Only legit if you paid 100$ for it...

Reactions: Zorba
F@#king JKU's/JLU's. Always up to no good. Probably shot each other with Hi-points too and drinking Busch Light. ;)
Just look at the pickup truck babes
1590097663577.png

• Wow
Reactions: Cross-Threaded-06TJ
This event started out as a pretty fun, calm time. Be like most of us getting together and throwing back a few while we laugh at our stories. Of course then the newer Jeep trash came bringing their non-Jeep family with them and turned it into a WalMart employee reunion and the stupidity grew so that the participants can outdo each other on social media. Basically it in a nutshell.