Nebraska Nebraska Jeepers

Ders816

Located in omaha....just wondering if anyone else on here is located in Nebraska ? Would love to do some wheeling or a meet up.

Located in omaha....just wondering if anyone else on here is located in Nebraska ? Would love to do some wheeling or a meet up.
Welcome to the forum! And welcome to the TJ life. This is one of the best forums there is in my opinion.

I’m out in Gretna, I know there’s at least one other guy on here in Omaha with an LJ.

I don’t get out wheeling too much, would like to do more. There’s not a lot to do around here except Tuttle Creek but there is a local Jeep club that does runs down there fairly often.

Welcome to the forum! And welcome to the TJ life. This is one of the best forums there is in my opinion.

I’m out in Gretna, I know there’s at least one other guy on here in Omaha with an LJ.

I don’t get out wheeling too much, would like to do more. There’s not a lot to do around here except Tuttle Creek but there is a local Jeep club that does runs down there fairly often.
Nice well hello man! I've heard of just jeeps of Omaha. Unfortunately they only seem to have a presence on social media which I despise and deleted all mine a couple years back lol I just made a trip up to Devils Nest near Niobrara, was great! Tuttle creek would be a fun venture too. We should plan an omaha meetup sometime, I'm in midtown. We could have a mini mall-crawl jamboree 🤣

Nice well hello man! I've heard of just jeeps of Omaha. Unfortunately they only seem to have a presence on social media which I despise and deleted all mine a couple years back lol I just made a trip up to Devils Nest near Niobrara, was great! Tuttle creek would be a fun venture too. We should plan an omaha meetup sometime, I'm in midtown. We could have a mini mall-crawl jamboree 🤣
I've not heard of Devil's Nest, what's the story up there? Is that a public area you can explore? Sounds interesting.

Just Jeeps of Omaha is one of the clubs here, they are a dues-paying club. The other is the Nebraska Jeep Club, and it's pretty informal. No dues; monthly meet & greets around town and into other areas of Nebraska; they do an annual novice run to Tuttle every spring - the next one is April 25th. They do have a Facebook group page, which is how the communication is sent out, so that may not work for you there.

I'm up for a meet-up sometime, need to get @InOmaha in on this too.

I've not heard of Devil's Nest, what's the story up there? Is that a public area you can explore? Sounds interesting.

Just Jeeps of Omaha is one of the clubs here, they are a dues-paying club. The other is the Nebraska Jeep Club, and it's pretty informal. No dues; monthly meet & greets around town and into other areas of Nebraska; they do an annual novice run to Tuttle every spring - the next one is April 25th. They do have a Facebook group page, which is how the communication is sent out, so that may not work for you there.

I'm up for a meet-up sometime, need to get @InOmaha in on this too.
I went up with some friends that own land up there. Its along the Nebraska shore of Lewis and Clark lake. I mostly stayed on private property, but was told there is good land to explore with trails up there. About 160 miles from omaha so not too bad. I'll have my woman look into the clubs, she still has Facebook. Novice run sounds right up my alley to Tuttle Creek 🤣 last weekend was my first time wheeling in a jeep. Got to say I was impressed with the tj until I lost a brake line. I'm definitely down for a meet up sometime soon. A Saturday or sunday cruise would be cool!

Hey Guys, I am down in Lincoln. I believe there are a couple others on here from Omaha also..The Nebraska Jeep Club on Facebook has lots of folks in the Omaha area if you need any help. If you are in Lincoln some time give me a shout, if ya need to bs Jeep..

Reactions: Ders816
Hey Guys, I am down in Lincoln. I believe there are a couple others on here from Omaha also..The Nebraska Jeep Club on Facebook has lots of folks in the Omaha area if you need any help. If you are in Lincoln some time give me a shout, if ya need to bs Jeep..
Good to know there's more of us on here.