Not open for further replies.

InOmaha

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Screenshot_20210510-121225_Brave.jpg

I think you are paying too much for SHIT you'll end up taking off. IMO

But it is a great start.

Reactions: InOmaha
I don't know anything about it. I just saw it this morning. The engine caught my attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildman
Here's his full list.

Screenshot_20210510-160405_Brave.jpg

Engine and inside

Screenshot_20210510-160626_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20210510-160638_Brave.jpg

And mall shot.

Screenshot_20210510-161410_Brave.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a little surprised they used trussed JK axles, and there might be more flash in spots than substance. But rust free TJ rubicons are going for over $20k and LS swaps aren't cheap. It looks in good enough shape, and asking price and selling price are two different things.

I didn't see shocks mentioned.

I'm a little surprised they used trussed JK axles, and there might be more flash in spots than substance. But rust free TJ rubicons are going for over $20k and LS swaps aren't cheap. It looks in good enough shape, and asking price and selling price are two different things.

I didn't see shocks mentioned.
The shocks look like they could be tossed. Rock krawler 14" in front 12" in rear.

Here's a photo of the rear being worked on. There's a different gas tank with an access panel to the fuel pump cut into the floor.

Screenshot_20210510-163331_Brave.jpg

Yes after more looking and talking to Apparition it's looking like a better deal as long as a few things check out. But as you said InOmaha LS swaps ain't CHEAP and yes it seems YJ/TJ/LJ prices are going STUPID and then some...

It's a good base to start from and the crap parts can be sold off.

Status
Not open for further replies.