Need a fender flare for Rubihara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fargo

TJ Enthusiast
So I found out last night that my wife backed into my Rubihara last week. She bent the rear quarter panel a little and crushed the rear fender flare. If I'm lucky, I will be able to have paintless dent guy repair the quarter panel. Maybe a heat gun can melt the flare back into share. But since I can see the stress fractures where it crushed, I'm not expecting to feel that lucky.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows how I can find the appropriate Rubihara Khaki molded fender flares. They are wider flares like the Rubicon but molded in khaki color. An unexpected issue with owning a limited edition vehicle I guess. So I am expecting a long journing. So if anyone can help me out I will appreciate it. Thank you.

Well that sucks, I would post wtb far and wide on the internet, maybe someone has a set put away? Or get a rubi flare and paint it..

Good luck on that.

It's a standard Rubicon or Sahara fender flare (which is 1" wider than the normal Sport and other model fender flares), they've just painted it to match. Your best bet is finding a fender flare from a Rubicon or Sahara model in that case and having it painted to match.

Isn't the color just paint? Have flare repainted.

Isn't the color just paint? Have flare repainted.

No the original flares are actually molded in the khaki color.

But I guess worse case scenario is I get all 4 flares painted to match. I didn't realize the Sahara flare was also 1" wider. So that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.