Need Factory Ignition Table

Some of your Timing your running hotter than I am even. Probably some of that liberty is from the A:W cooler and Meth. Definitely going to help you a lot. What's your Target AFR's?

How the final power numbers you're seeing with the boost you're running? I've been toying with doing a stroker in the future, just dont know if it's needed when I can turn up the psi so would def like to hear from someone who's done both

The aluminum head is hungry for timing as well. I'm targeting 11.8-11.4 depending on RPM and torque load. I currently am only running 7-10 psi until I get it on the dyno again. I was waiting for the weather to cool a bit as well. I have had nothing but problems with the stroker. It's been apart 3 times at this boost. The current parts in the market are junk. I went through 5 crankshafts to find one good useable part. I'm in the process of building a replacement that is a higher compression 4.0. Stock crank with forged pistons and rods at 9.8:1 compression. When the stroker fails again that is what I will run.

The aluminum head is hungry for timing as well. I'm targeting 11.8-11.4 depending on RPM and torque load. I currently am only running 7-10 psi until I get it on the dyno again. I was waiting for the weather to cool a bit as well. I have had nothing but problems with the stroker. It's been apart 3 times at this boost. The current parts in the market are junk. I went through 5 crankshafts to find one good useable part. I'm in the process of building a replacement that is a higher compression 4.0. Stock crank with forged pistons and rods at 9.8:1 compression. When the stroker fails again that is what I will run.

why's it been so problematic? What have you been running for internals? and why so high on CR for the next build on boost?

I've always dropped coin on doing things "right" but in the end out longest 4cylinder builds that held together season after season were always the stock re-used good condition parts for cheap from a junk yard. Sucks to say but I've blown many a high dollar setups for dumb reasons like a Supertech inconel valve snapped the head off and took out the motor- when our stock crap always ran and ran fast at the 1/4..

makes me want to stick with AMC parts for crank and head other than Rods/pistons if I do a stroker..

why's it been so problematic? What have you been running for internals? and why so high on CR for the next build on boost

Cheap offshore parts marketed and sold by big brands here in the US. Cranks were my biggest issue. They are almost all bent out of the box. One was over 0.012" TIR from a big parts warehouse company. My other issues were cam bearings and a loose lower timing gear. As for the compression I am trying to get my dynamic up a bit higher to make it more efficient. Out of boost it's still a bit lazy for my taste and the mileage could be better.

Reactions: SkylinesSuck