WTB: Need fromt drive shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a front drive shaft 1998 6 cyl manual. Let me know what you have plaese.

Stock/OEM length or lifted? If you have a measurement, post it up. I have a couple available for stock application, but want to be certain it fits your Jeep.

Here's a link to pics of two shafts I have. LINK As you can see both are crusty midwest driveshafts. I didn't pull them, so I don't know the mileage of these parts. Both will need u-joints. The H-yoke on the lighter colored/bottom shaft is tighter and "feels" better than the top. I didn't hear/feel any weird clunking when moving any of the moving bits on either shaft. The measurements I recorded were from the centerline of the shaft u-joints. The measurement does not include the H-yoke to t-case U-joint.

Regarding price, pick one (or both) and pay for shipping +2.9% if you want Paypal buyer protection. If you don't need the H-yoke, I can remove it to save shipping weight/cost. I'll pack the shaft(s), provide actual dimensions and weight (measured on digital shipping scale), to get actual pricing on whatever shipping service is best. I can run parts through my sandblast cabinet prior to shipping if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.