Need Half Door Purchase Opinions

I’ve been actively looking for half doors for a purty good while. I found a pair down in Houston for 700 in really good shape, but dang that’s a lot of dinero. Last week I found a pair local for 400, but not as nice. They will be just fine for a set of trail doors. Just need a little TLC! Waiting on parts.

62279CE0-691A-42E9-A48D-B7EC3FF87157.jpeg

I’ve been actively looking for half doors for a purty good while. I found a pair down in Houston for 700 in really good shape, but dang that’s a lot of dinero. Last week I found a pair local for 400, but not as nice. They will be just fine for a set of trail doors. Just need a little TLC! Waiting on parts.

View attachment 141266
Nice wrap! Where did you get camo? Would love to do an ASAT wrap on some aluminum doors

Nice wrap! Where did you get camo? Would love to do an ASAT wrap on some aluminum doors
It was left over from my old samurai huntin buggy about 10 years ago. There was just enough to do the doors, it’s been in my office closet for that long. It’s kings desert shadow.

CB3DFD16-44D6-4EF0-8FF4-348278D48328.png

Reactions: B00mb00m

View attachment 141266
It's just a picture of a room, right?

It was left over from my old samurai huntin buggy about 10 years ago. There was just enough to do the doors, it’s been in my office closet for that long. It’s kings desert shadow.

I'm looking at maybe doing a hydro dip for the door any reason why that wouldn't work?

I'm looking at maybe doing a hydro dip for the door any reason why that wouldn't work?
I don't see why it wouldn't, probably would need to be cleared for extra protection. Touch up could be a little tough, I'm gonna use these as trail doors so if they get bruised up I'll just patch them up with a sticker! Oh, I love spot and stalk mule deer! That photo was from southern Alberta in an un cut wheat field, 22yds and no shot! Didn't think I could get my area in the vitals, fun stalk though! This buck is from Wyoming.

2002 Wyoming Mule Deer.jpg

Let me know if you’re interested in hard half door uppers! They’re fiberglass and in amazing condition. I’ve only got full doors right now so I have no use for them lol
No. I'd never be able to do anything with them on having that much invested in them. I'd drive myself insane trying to keep them nice. With 100 soft uppers I don't feel so bad fucking them up lol.

Reactions: zebra12
Use your Jeep to get you into Mule Deer country. That's what I do for Blacktail.View attachment 141299
My mom was from the Bay Area, my grand parents owned a couple of sections between Willits and Ft. Bragg. I had a lot fun there when I was younger in the early '60s. We had to sell it in the early '70s, was in the family since the 30s. What a great place. This is my grand dad from the 30s

scan0001.jpg

Reactions: Apparition
I don't see why it wouldn't, probably would need to be cleared for extra protection. Touch up could be a little tough, I'm gonna use these as trail doors so if they get bruised up I'll just patch them up with a sticker! Oh, I love spot and stalk mule deer! That photo was from southern Alberta in an un cut wheat field, 22yds and no shot! Didn't think I could get my area in the vitals, fun stalk though! This buck is from Wyoming.

View attachment 141327
Nice buck. Good job getting it done with a recurve!

My mom was from the Bay Area, my grand parents owned a couple of sections between Willits and Ft. Bragg. I had a lot fun there when I was younger in the early '60s. We had to sell it in the early '70s, was in the family since the 30s. What a great place. This is my grand dad from the 30s

View attachment 141333
Nice! You know where Boonville is?