Need help determining wires for fog light switch

Andrew S

My original fog lights are controlled by pulling out on the head light control. I tested the relay and the fuse all is good, it seems the switch is bad. I would like to tap into the switch control wires and add a rocker switch but I don’t have a clue which wires are for the fog lights. Any ideas?

Same problem. Plus you can no longer buy the factory light switch. I'm definitely following this. I ordered a light switch from Crown 3 weeks ago,it has not yet arrived. I'd LOVE to rewire all my lights to old school switches.

Very, very simple way of determining which wire is the fog light wire. Turn the vehicle on, get a test light and hook it to a good ground. Poke the test light into each wire one-by-one. As you do, turn on the fog lights while the test light is in the wire. When the test light goes on while doing this, you've found your fog light wire.

Easy as can be.

Same problem. Plus you can no longer buy the factory light switch. I'm definitely following this. I ordered a light switch from Crown 3 weeks ago,it has not yet arrived. I'd LOVE to rewire all my lights to old school switches.
Look into Rockauto.com for your switch. I just bought a rocker type switch for the three switch cluster in my dash from them, cost was $26.79