California Need help installing some parts (Los Angeles area)

connor grimes

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hey all,
recently got some parts that im about to install myself, but would love to be able to have a hand from someone familiar with wrenching on their lifted jeep. I dont mind paying some scratch to whoever is willing, just trying to avoid sending my jeep to the shop where they're going to bend me over. If you, or you know anyone in the LA-San Fernando Area ill pay you to come to my spot , have all necessary tools ,jacks for the job. Rather than send my jeep to a shop and never learn I'd like to work with someone and really understand what im doing for future work that i hope to do myself. The work i want to do is to install a 1" body lift and 1" mml i know its not a hard job from what i have gathered on youtube but im really a hands on learner and would love some help! thanks guys. again i dont mind throwing some money your way and would also be a cool way to meet some local jeepers

Im in South Gate. I’m willing to give you a hand I can use the extra cash right now . I’m in college vacation. I have replaced springs, wheel bearings, steering gearbox, fuel pump, alternators etc. I try to do all the work myself on my jeep. I have not done a body lift but looks straight forward. I need to do a body lift on mine as well. I’m sure will be able to accomplish this without a problem(fingers crossed) I have replace motor mounts but on Toyota’s. It shouldn’t be any different.