Need help with fender LED wiring

Are you using the same type of 3 wire LED for the side marker as the front facing parking lamps?
Here's what I have right now:
*All four LEDs (sides and fronts) operate on emergency flasher.
*Both sides (side and front) operate with turn signals, respectively.
*SIDE LEDs do NOT work with parking/head lights- only the FRONT facing ones do.
W.T.F????

Here's what I have right now:
*All four LEDs (sides and fronts) operate on emergency flasher.
*Both sides (side and front) operate with turn signals, respectively.
*SIDE LEDs do NOT work with parking/head lights- only the FRONT facing ones do.
W.T.F????

That's strange, do you have a picture of how they're wired up?

That's strange, do you have a picture of how they're wired up?
I've come to find out that the first set of lights I ordered from Amazon were MCE LEDs (white= ground, red= 100%, black= 50%) and the second set of lights I got were Poison Spyder (black= ground, red= 100%, white= 50%). The OEM wires are (black= ground, green= 100%, black w/yellow tracer= 50%). Notwithstanding (but observing) the difference in the wire colors, all four lights were wired to their corresponding functions BUT, as soon as the parking/headlights come on, the side lights will NOT illuminate. I am grounded physically and through the OEM ground, all connections are solid, and the LEDs were function checked prior to and after installation. I'm at a loss.

I've come to find out that the first set of lights I ordered from Amazon were MCE LEDs (white= ground, red= 100%, black= 50%) and the second set of lights I got were Poison Spyder (black= ground, red= 100%, white= 50%). The OEM wires are (black= ground, green= 100%, black w/yellow tracer= 50%). Notwithstanding (but observing) the difference in the wire colors, all four lights were wired to their corresponding functions BUT, as soon as the parking/headlights come on, the side lights will NOT illuminate. I am grounded physically and through the OEM ground, all connections are solid, and the LEDs were function checked prior to and after installation. I'm at a loss.

So the side ones do not light up when you turn on parking lights? Do they flash with turn signals when parking lights are on?

You wired the side ones in at the same point as the front facing ones?

Get a picture of the wiring if you can.

So the side ones do not light up when you turn on parking lights? Do they flash with turn signals when parking lights are on?

You wired the side ones in at the same point as the front facing ones?

Get a picture of the wiring if you can.
I do not have side markers with the parking/headlight switch on.
With parking/headlights , I get the front lights, no sides.
Parking/headlights AND emergency flasher on, I get all lights.
Headlights on and turn signals, fronts on and blink, no side marker on non turn signal side.
Follow? Its something about the side markers, the fronts do everything. Even though the front lights are MCE and the sides are Poison Spyder, they are all three wire.

Sound's like you might have the wires for ground and the 50% switched around for that side LED? Maybe try connecting the LED black wire to ground and the LED white to black/yellow.

Reactions: Rooster