Need LED light and 04 Rubicon intro thread

Just saying -They could have gone with some other song dedications that would have been…ackward.

but I was writing ask/see how you route the wires up there…

Not sure yet I wanted to come through the back of the a pillar on the inside but I’m not sure that’s the best route I’ll try to report back tomorrow
and why do you have @John Cooper s jeep on your avatar ?

John wishes that was his jeep- If that was his we would be calling 911 to get him out of those rocks.

That is the immortal @Jerry Bransford ‘s....I associate with winners when I can😁😁😁

Not sure yet I wanted to come through the back of the a pillar on the inside but I’m not sure that’s the best route I’ll try to report back tomorrow

John wishes that was his jeep- If that was his we would be calling 911 to get him out of those rocks.

That is the immortal @Jerry Bransford ‘s....I associate with winners when I can😁😁😁

I bet that's news to @Jerry Bransford ....... not the winner part, just the associating with him 🤣 🤣

Lights on front and side done-

5367C945-8498-4661-A4C9-F409585DB2E0.jpeg

AF224E5F-4539-453A-9478-CB3C67B487DF.jpeg

not a fan of a roof rack or led lights but, your roof rack and lights are a good match. good job sir!

Reactions: AndyG
not a fan of a roof rack or led lights but, your roof rack and lights are a good match. good job sir!

Thank you I was really not a fan either and I was actually kind of irritated about the mount system and the holes that had been drilled in the tub for it- But after looking at it all a little while and thinking about kayaks and John Cooper having a place to ride up there- I decided to try to make the best of it.

I’m interested to see how it will feel when the top comes off the summer.

Last edited:
Thank you I was really not a fan either and I was actually kind of irritated about the mail system and the holes that had been drilled in the tub for it- But after looking at it all a little while and thinking about kayaks and John Cooper having a place to ride up there- I decided to try to make the best of it.

i sometimes get a kick outta you guys going at it back and forth. carry on!

i sometimes get a kick outta you guys going at it back and forth. carry on!

So check this out if I don’t like the rack in summer I’m going to paint this bar black and it’s going to have at least four LED lights- And it mounts to the roof rack front a pillar arms-

18FDD3D2-8B18-4180-8D8C-5B730590C4C9.jpeg

The idea with the lights is so that when those perverts are around they can’t sneak up on me. They are set up to operate the remote a control fob or the switch.

Reactions: txbemis69
Thank you I was really not a fan either and I was actually kind of irritated about the mount system and the holes that had been drilled in the tub for it- But after looking at it all a little while and thinking about kayaks and John Cooper having a place to ride up there- I decided to try to make the best of it.

Why can't the kayaks ride inside with you, it's not fair I always have share space with something else!!!!!!!