Need new wallet

CybrSlydr

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
I want a minimalist wallet, but I can't find what I'm looking for.

I like the Trayvax Armored Summit - it's the closest I've found but still not what I want.

What I want is a dedicated slot on the outside for my ID so I can display it without removing it.

Then I want expandable space for 5 or so credit-card sized cards and a strong money clip on the back of that with RFID protection.

Do any of you know where I can find such a thing???

They may be missing some things on your check list but SaddleBack Leather wallets have absolutely amazing quality and customer service. I haven't purchased from them in 3+ years so maybe they have upgraded their wallets since then. I'd highly suggest them over some $15 gofundme wallet any day.

This is what I use and I absolutely love it. I have used it for two years now. The band has never given me issues and I have never lost anything from it. Also ID theft resistant. The bottle opener is kinda nice, though I rarely use it. Its very very light and slim, I barely feel in it my pocket. It is also made in Arizona.

https://spinewallet.com/

Thanks folks. We're close to what I'm looking for!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Good luck with your search, but I've never been able to get by with a wallet that just displays my ID. Every time I buy beer, they need to have the whole thing taken out to look at the front and back. For some reason, they're more serious about that stuff here in MN than when I lived in TX.

Depending where and what I'll be doing (Usually wearing shorts) I'll use 2 wallets, keeping majority of cash inside the orange one. Using an Neodymium magnet insures it never falls out.

mine.jpg

Good luck with your search, but I've never been able to get by with a wallet that just displays my ID. Every time I buy beer, they need to have the whole thing taken out to look at the front and back. For some reason, they're more serious about that stuff here in MN than when I lived in TX.

It’s definitely state by state, when I was traveling in the Seattle area and Colorado area I was shocked to get carded so much, my friend couldn’t buy me a beer without two IDs. I barley ever get carded anymore in California.

I want a minimalist wallet, but I can't find what I'm looking for.

I like the Trayvax Armored Summit - it's the closest I've found but still not what I want.

What I want is a dedicated slot on the outside for my ID so I can display it without removing it.

Then I want expandable space for 5 or so credit-card sized cards and a strong money clip on the back of that with RFID protection.

Do any of you know where I can find such a thing???
Not exactly what you are asking for...but very high quality stuff.
https://saddlebackleather.com/leather-front-pocket-wallet

Finally bought one. lol

Went with a Fantom.

47031722974_1052dc1cbe_h.jpg

32877513087_29bd8c0d0f_h.jpg

47031722924_45e6403a18_h.jpg

Nice and light, carries up to 7 credit-card size items and has the money clip.

Not exactly what I wanted, but it'll do.

Reactions: Tomtess
I travel a lot for work so I technically have two wallets. I have the one I posted for my cash, ID's that I always need, and my debit/credit cards. I have another wallet that is near by in a back pack or whatever that has other things that don't need to be accessed that often to keep down on the clutter in my pockets. Plus I have an irrational fear of being pickpocketed or ID scanned while being overseas so having a small wallet that I can hold in my hand in my front pocket that blocks the scanning signal as I walk around in public is very comforting.