Need some help! Upgrading TJ i Europe

mirkoelek

Hello, Im running out of time to pack all the upgrades I planned and send them to Europe.
I did lots of research but I just want to make sure I didn’t miss anything. This is pretty much one time shot to send everything I need to complete the upgrade (vehicle: 2002 TJ, sport or X , with dana 35 rear and 30 front, 31” tire)

Upgrading to

- old Emu 2.5” lift kit
- dana 44 rear complete axle from rubicon 4.11 gears. Axle comes with original locker and pump.
- disc breaks that come with this axle
- planning to upgrade front gearing to 4.10

To complete this upgrade above what do I need to make sure I have.
- I got original switch for locker but no wiring harness. How do I make pump activate with original switch which seems to have too many pins.
- what about rear disc breaks? Guy who sold me the axle said I should have everything that I need to convert. He gave me proportional valve from rubicon too. He said I will need it.
- do I need compression tool for the springs?
- any other things to consider? Its almost impossible to find parts for TJ in this part of europe .

I apologize, this tread is not very complete and choppy but Im in rush and dont have much time to make it better.

Im most concerned about axle swap. I hope I will be able to find show which will be able to install front gearing for dana 30 and adjust backlash.

Thanks a lot

7b1bad297fa030dafae6179a0f770a16.jpg
0ee53299410ceef3d4d04199554ccf63.jpg
e54fa4a5b94ef2b43197698290d99e8c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk