Need the driver's seat further back

Succentor

TJ Enthusiast
I’ve seen posts about getting the driver's seat higher, but really what I need is it about 2 clicks further back.

Is there a way to do this with the stock fold & tumble seat?

5'11”. But I wonder if the 60th anniversary seat is different (it certainly looks different from standard with a separate headrest - a major PITA because I can’t buy seat covers).

I feel my hair rub the top, but at this point in life I am used to it.

Life lessons as a tall person:
1. No sunroofs
2. don't wear hair product unless you like your headliner to get gross.
Other life lessons are very few things work like they should. Wheelbarrows are built for short people. Kitchen counters are at best a nuisance, bathroom counters are miserable. Really, they don't even come up to the bottom of my front pants pockets and that's supposed to be useful? Railings on fishing boat in rough water are but a mere suggestion to keep you from going overboard. Couches are awesome, sure, I really like sitting there with my knees above my chest, that is how we like to sit, right?

Anyone using them with the spacers for a seat lift?

I have a 1 inch (maybe 1-1/4, I can’t remember) seat lift and wondering if it would be too much leverage on the mounting hardware?

The big boy brackets lift your seat an inch if I remember correctly.
From pictures I’ve seen, it doesn’t look like it would raise it quite that high. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It appears more like just whatever the thickness of the bracket is.

Kitchen counters are at best a nuisance, bathroom counters are miserable.

Years ago I did some work for Jerome Kersey's of Portland Trail Blazer fame. I was at his custom built home where all of the counters were built at 42" instead of the standard 36" height, and the doors and celings were all high as well. Only home I have ever felt really comfortable in. Oh, to be rich.......

6'3". And i wouldnt be driving a TJ without the big boy brackets. There are knock off ones for way cheaper on offerup. That may ship to you. But i used the real thing. Best money ive spent by far.

The big boy brackets give u an extra 4 inches rearward. I only use a couple inches of it.

I wouldnt use seat lift blocks if your tall. Headroom will be sacrificed.