Need to replace my ECM

Hey when you’re lucky your lucky don’t fight it wee all get lucky at times injoy the moment lol or as my daddy told me some days your the windshield some days your the fly

Wondering if WranglerFix is the same guy - different company name. I am having the same problem. Getting ready to tell my credit card company I never received the product. I already missed two trail rides, plus now my hunt is coming next week and hadn't gotten out for scouting or anything. Hope Mark contacts me in the next few minutes.
WHO can I trust to get me an ECM over-night? A good one. 2005 Rubi - TJ, Auto Trans. Appreciate it!!!!

Based off all the negative things I’ve been hearing about FS1 lately, I would not recommend them or @wrangler6035. I would talk to @Wranglerfix as he seems like a very stand up guy.

FS1 will definitely not be able to get you something overnight. More like 2-3 weeks 🤣

True. My thought was that if he already is working with them, to reach out and give 'em a little warning shot before moving on. And I don't know if Wranglerfix is the guy or not, but when I had trouble, I talked to Kasey at ModuleGods. If and when I need another ECM, I will 100% go there.

@wrangler6035 does or did work for Flagship One (FS1). @Wranglerfix, aka Mark Cantrell, the "Mark" recently active on the various forums is WranglerFix.com, a different company. Until @wrangler6035 or @Wranglerfix states otherwise, I don't think they are the same person.

As of October 2019, Wranglerfix.com seems to be the supplier of choice on the various jeep forums for replacement PCM's for the 05-06 Wrangler.

Last edited:
True. My thought was that if he already is working with them, to reach out and give 'em a little warning shot before moving on. And I don't know if Wranglerfix is the guy or not, but when I had trouble, I talked to Kasey at ModuleGods. If and when I need another ECM, I will 100% go there.

I thought I read that Module Gods is out of business?

Reporting back. After about 10 days I got my ECM. Started with 3 Trans codes. the famous P0700 of course and one for Shift solenoid and one other for (I forget exactly - had to do with "slippage). Did the Shift solenoid, that did handle the code for that, two trans codes still present. Then didn't mention always had on and off for years a code that was "unidentifiable". Which I had a feeling soon the ECM will give up the ghost. That Shift solenoid, that code did go away. Now still P0700 and some communication code. Ran some testing ont he ECM and harness, that's when I ordered the ECM. That came in, installed (cleaned the battery and all connections while I was at it). Now just the P0700 code! Went back under the Jeep and just went from connector to connector again, handled any and all wiring "could be the problem" issues. Nothing obvious. Then took each sensor out, cleaned the heck out of them reinstalled. Rechecked for codes and they were all inactive! yes!!!!
Secured everything, test drove and so far so good. Then installed the skid plates and off I went for a trail trip. Happy to say, after 100 miles shifting great and no check light or fault codes!
I learned one lesson here, while you're at changing transmission fluid and or changing a shift solenoid, CLEAN the sensors!
Have a great week everyone!