Need your opinion on this option

H_Nunez

TJ Enthusiast
Hi Forum, need your opinion on an option I`m considering. I have an 06 auto Rubicon with H&R coils and Rancho R5000x shocks with stock 245/75 R16 tires. I also use .75 spacers for leveling. I really like how it rides. I`m ready to get new tires. I`m considering KOs. ( I currently have street tires courtesy of PO :) ). I measured my current setup (spring + leveling pucks) and it measures 13.5, which equates to a 1.5 lift. I would like to go 1 size up in tires (265/75 R16). I know my current setup would not be right, could a 1" BL solve this? I wouldn´t like to mess up with the current setup. Anything else I could need if I decide to go this route?

Thanks!

IMG_0229.jpg

Which Rancho shocks are you using? If you have the ones for 2"+ of lift, a suspension lift would make more sense than a body lift. But if you have the ones for no lift, the body lift would make more sense

I have a very similar lift and am running 265/75r16 tires. The wheels are 16x8 w a 4.5" backspace. With the appropriate bumpstop extensions, I have no issues and personally think it looks great.

Reactions: H_Nunez