need your VOTE

Eddie Greenlee

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Could you take a moment and VOTE which of these Walker Evans wheels would look best on our jeep. Thanks galaxy s 3 picts 710.png Walker Evans  Black.jpg Walker Evans Black mill.jpg

You already have black so are you ready for a big change or only a subtle one? Black wheels have been popular for a while and are more common ... is silver next? Black is easier to keep clean. Silver draws people's attention more. You don't have any silver on your Jeep. Would you add any more silver? Are you adding more "radical" accessories? If so, go black might fit better. What overall look do you want? Your demographics? So many factors.
(Yeah, I'm an analyst. Lol)

I just dealt with this. I picked a 3rd, less common option that I felt was a more moderate look.
142492a5c29c1294ddde8f77c013c191.jpg
d3b72de209cefa4a6d1cab8150ab581b.jpg

Reactions: JMT
I like the second set as well. A little silver breaks up all the dark colors nicely. I agree with Jerry, the "blacked out" look is a fad that I don't particularly like.

Second set. Don't let those blackout people sway you. :cool:

Though I like the black/gray better for your Jeep if the wheel is the gray part.

Reactions: Chris
The second pic is a brushed aluminum with black highlights on the inside of the design of the wheel then the bead lock ring ( imatation ) is black like the highlights.

Evans makes lots of colors for the bead locks but there are only 3 for a non bead lock ring for a 5 on 4.5 15" wheel. ill try and add the 3rd color.