Never Closer

The comments are priceless. Somehow, they have managed to blame the guy with the dash cam for the whole mess. I guess they have overlooked the middle finger salute for the asshole in back beeping his horn. I'll go when I'm ready and feel safe. Keep honking that fucking horn and we'll find out if it fits up your ass.

The comments are priceless. Somehow, they have managed to blame the guy with the dash cam for the whole mess. I guess they have overlooked the middle finger salute for the asshole in back beeping his horn. I'll go when I'm ready and feel safe. Keep honking that fucking horn and we'll find out if it fits up your ass.

It could also be "I'll go when I've finished texting . . . . "

All three drivers were assholes. The guy filming had a right to honk his horn, as the first tard refused to turn for no reason, although he did honk his horn like an idiot. The second zombie just turned for absolutely no reason. Then the guy filming screamed like a bitch and had to pull over like a fragile little snow flake. Maybe if he almost bought the farm I might half understand it, but he didn't, so need need for that hysterical reaction.

Sheeesh !! that's was close …. lucky the truck was empty or it would have been b-bye white saloon.