Never seen this before

Someone told me it was remote control

What are the deals on the window that look like cat tails

That was my first time seeing it. I was sitting there watching it and thinking, what a massive heap that had to be for that to happen. That combined with the worst luck for the perfect storm to come together right at that point. Still an entertaining gif though! (y)

Reactions: CybrSlydr
That was my first time seeing it. I was sitting there watching it and thinking, what a massive heap that had to be for that to happen. That combined with the worst luck for the perfect storm to come together right at that point. Still an entertaining gif though! (y)

i cheated and blew it up, and the driver is a doll....it never changes position during the launch of the body.....anyone real would be covering up knowing whats about to unfold.

even if you removed all your body mount bolts it's not coming off like that.....there are to many connections from the shifter to the engine compartment to hop off that clean. it'd likely flop off the back end and remain connected to some degree at the front.

if it were real, and if you were that guy, you better find a big rock to go hide under. move in next to casey anthony and disappear.

Someone told me it was remote control

What are the deals on the window that look like cat tails
Mock antennas.. "Scale trail" crawler classes give additional points for accessories like antennas, gas cans, working winches, interiors, working doors and hoods etc...

Reactions: CybrSlydr