New 2004 Jeep Wrangler RME

Raider

Two years ago I sold my 2003 YJ. Since the day I sold it, I've been wanting another. To make a long story short, I drove 5 hours to look at this Jeep. I ended up buying it and driving it home. I was a little worried because it had some significant vibration and some slap every time I let out the clutch. After an inspection, I realized that the rear u joint was TOAST! Next day, I made a run to the local Napa store and picked up a couple u joints. I couldn't wait to get home and install them. After the install, took a quick ride around town. To say the least.... I was thrilled that it all worked out. Because of some of the noises I had heard, I thought that there could be some other issues that would need immediate attention but NO! This Jeep drives like a dream. After a few trip around town, I realized I had forgotten all about proper Jeep etiquette. I had all kinds of people waiving at me that I didn't know LOL. Even though its only been two years, I had completely forgotten to code. Anyways, I'm pretty excited right now and happy to have my long lost extended family back. I'll see if I cant get some pictures up soon.

Silver, Black Hard Top with 3.5 RE lift with 33" AT's on black Pro Comp wheels. Also came with matching half doors. Cant wait for the warm weather!

Congrats and lets see that beauty! Lots of exploring to be had in your area. Lost Coast being one of them.