New 4x4 Motorhome Brand

Wildman

Over Analyzer Extraordinaire...............
Staff Member
Supporting Member
https://torobravo4x4.com/

First, a little about the company behind the Silver Spear. Toro Bravo 4x4 is brand-spankin'-new, having just launched in February 2023. Its first project is the Silver Spear. The company, founded by former Dallas Cowboys Linebacker Jeff Rohrer (who also happens to have a Business degree from Yale), joined with a concept engineering studio founded in 2020 called PROTOTYP3 to

Wow, that would be something I’d love to have. A home base for your motorcycle when you’re visiting different parts of the country. Riding all the backroads, camping out in your camper with a safe place to park your scooter. And it’s compact too.

I could see that rig being wildly popular!

I wonder if their base truck would always be a Ford? I didn’t find any info on there being a choice of any other manufacturer.

I wouldn’t dislike a Ford, but I’d prefer a Dodge Cummins.

Reactions: Wildman
Damn, 250k! Not sure what I expected, but I think I'll just stick to a tent.

When JUST the truck is $100K what did you figure it'd cost?

Have you priced any of the other 4x4 motorhomes? They are $280K or better most of the time. Make the $123K I paid for mine seem not so bad.

When JUST the truck is $100K what did you figure it'd cost?

Have you priced any of the other 4x4 motorhomes? They are $280K or better most of the time. Make the $123K I paid for mine seem not so bad.
I have no idea what I expected, but now that I think of it 250k is pretty reasonable. Not really my style of camping so haven't really looked into them too much. The only time I'd really consider something like that is elk season. Other than that I prefer a hammock or a tent. Maybe after I'm done destroying my back and joints I'll get the appeal.

I have no idea what I expected, but now that I think of it 250k is pretty reasonable. Not really my style of camping so haven't really looked into them too much. The only time I'd really consider something like that is elk season. Other than that I prefer a hammock or a tent. Maybe after I'm done destroying my back and joints I'll get the appeal.

Better yet DON'T destroy your joints and back. Coming from experience getting old SUCKS when you've been tough on your body.
I use to sleep on the ground with a woobie & could be fine the next day but now I'd be walking funny for a week if I tried.

Better yet DON'T destroy your joints and back. Coming from experience getting old SUCKS when you've been tough on your body.
I use to sleep on the ground with a woobie & could be fine the next day but now I'd be walking funny for a week if I tried.

I've been trying. Probably no hammocks this next season. I've got a decent sleeping pad that definitely helps. As much as I hate to say it, I probably should start doing some yoga. Hoping to be one of those cool old dudes that are doing Denali in their 60s, but I've seen how much my hobbies can mess people up.

Reactions: Wildman