New alternator and new battery but low voltage

redpluto88

I've recently changed my battery and alternator but still the voltage remains on 12.3~12.6 while engine is running.
What I've done before is, changed my spark plugs about 2 months ago and cleaning throttle body.
Then few weeks ago my battery when out so I've visited the center and they said that the alternator was bad.
So I've order the new alternator from rock auto and did replaced it but still the charging voltage is below 13.(12.3~12.6)
Do I have to return the new alternator to exchange to a new one, or is there any possibility on other part's issue?

Voltage still low after new battery and alternator install​

Do a search for this thread, it has some things for you to try.

I've recently changed my battery and alternator but still the voltage remains on 12.3~12.6 while engine is running.
What I've done before is, changed my spark plugs about 2 months ago and cleaning throttle body.
Then few weeks ago my battery when out so I've visited the center and they said that the alternator was bad.
So I've order the new alternator from rock auto and did replaced it but still the charging voltage is below 13.(12.3~12.6)
Do I have to return the new alternator to exchange to a new one, or is there any possibility on other part's issue?
Where are you in South Korea? Are you at a Military Installation?

Disconnect the three 32 pin harness connectors from the ECM, inspect the pins and clips for oxidation (dull greyish/green), clean with scotch bright and electrical contact cleaner (disconnect battery cables before you do this), and firmly snap the harness connectors back into ECM receptacles. The ECM controls the charge rate for the alternator and IF the connections are dirty; the charge rate can affected.

Inspect the battery temperature sensor in the bottom of the battery tray; this sensor sends battery temperature information to the ECM to control the charge rate.