New and excited

Love me some Target!!!
I was lucky and found myself a new Jeep. I had a YJ maybe 5 years ago and have missed it every since I tried to downsize. I had an LS and wanted to put it in but the 4 liter worked so well I never started. I have several hot rods to keep me busy but have been waiting for a new car that I ordered about 9 months ago and still keeping my fingers crossed. Now I came across a 2001 TJ with an LS3 L33 that was outspokenly done. I had to have it and discovered this forum. I know I will be very pleased with both.

Reactions: TJ4Jim
I was lucky and found myself a new Jeep. I had a YJ maybe 5 years ago and have missed it every since I tried to downsize. I had an LS and wanted to put it in but the 4 liter worked so well I never started. I have several hot rods to keep me busy but have been waiting for a new car that I ordered about 9 months ago and still keeping my fingers crossed. Now I came across a 2001 TJ with an LS3 L33 that was outspokenly done. I had to have it and discovered this forum. I know I will be very pleased with both.
As a general rule (not really) pics are mandatory!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Welcome from Idaho, and congrats on the new to you TJ!!
This thread is worthless without pics

Definitely be sure to post some photos!

Welcome to the forum from Florence, Arizona as well. You're definitely in the right place (y)