Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

California New Dana 44 ARB locker

HornedToad

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
I have had this on my shelf for about two years and it’s time to let it go. The plan was to put it in my lj but plans changed and I have been building up a tj with a Dana 35 instead. It’s the 3.92 and up version (rd116) and includes everything that came with it new and sealed in the packaging except for the front switch cover which I stole for another project. Sorry. And the install manual appears “used” because I was studying it. The box has been opened but everything has remained in its original plastic. I paid full price so I am hoping to get 800 shipped but if it doesn’t sell quickly I am open to offers.

11220B04-70D6-4135-843D-113EEB5BA990.jpeg

794EDB71-F478-48B7-9646-04C08E4894CC.jpeg

6A47B533-DB0D-4F1F-B653-5709AB3EEDDA.jpeg

Reactions: DrDmoney

kiwi

TJ Enthusiast
I have had this on my shelf for about two years and it’s time to let it go. The plan was to put it in my lj but plans changed and I have been building up a tj with a Dana 35 instead. It’s the 3.92 and up version (rd116) and includes everything that came with it new and sealed in the packaging except for the front switch cover which I stole for another project. Sorry. And the install manual appears “used” because I was studying it. The box has been opened but everything has remained in its original plastic. I paid full price so I am hoping to get 800 shipped but if it doesn’t sell quickly I am open to offers.

View attachment 309517

View attachment 309518

View attachment 309519
Can someone clarify what gear ratio this works for? Sorry if it’s a stupid question i’m new to all the gear stuff

Reactions: HornedToad