Florida New door and windshield weatherstrip kits added to website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you folks for carrying these much needed aftermarket replacements. When the manufacturer wont handle them its great that we have a good source like ya'll

Reactions: matkal
Thanks for your comments! Our goal is to have reasonably priced new and used parts to keep your jeep looking and running like it should.

Thanks for your comments! Our goal is to have reasonably priced new and used parts to keep your jeep looking and running like it should.
Do you folks provide the rubber seal along the bottom of the rear window on the hard top?

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I believe we have what your looking for. Link below;

https://treasurecoastmiata.com/i-23...6-w-hard-top-lower-liftgate-weatherstrip.html
55175042_350x350.jpg

I am sure we can help you. I need some more explanation. Do you have full steel doors? Are you talking about the door glass weatherstrip, a u shaped piece the glass rids in? You can always call us at 772-263-3142

Hi, that is some what common.... That piece is part of the door panel, not a separate piece. The only driver black panel we have has the same condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.