New Exhaust Hitting Front Yoke of Front Drive Shaft

Since you have installed the Pacesetter cats any issues with them? Good seal at the manifold, Good seal on the second pipe connection and the muffler flange connection? Do they hit the oil pan or aluminum lines? Also I notice they don’t have heat shields like others do any issues with that?
I know these are made in the U.S. any feed back would be helpful looking into buying these.
Thanks in advance
So far, they have been great. No contact with the driveshaft, no leaks, no CELs. I wish I could tell you how many miles I have put on them, but I'm really not sure. But they were on the Jeep for my last big trip - Chicago to the Rubicon and back again, so 4000 hard, high speed miles, plus across the 'con. I don't think I could be much harder on them then that! lol. They must have at least 10k miles on them by now, including that trip. Everything else has just been daily driving, but they are doing fine.

Reactions: azroc909
So far, they have been great. No contact with the driveshaft, no leaks, no CELs. I wish I could tell you how many miles I have put on them, but I'm really not sure. But they were on the Jeep for my last big trip - Chicago to the Rubicon and back again, so 4000 hard, high speed miles, plus across the 'con. I don't think I could be much harder on them then that! lol. They must have at least 10k miles on them by now, including that trip. Everything else has just been daily driving, but they are doing fine.
Thank you for reply one more question does it hit the transmission lines? No heat issues if it does?

The exhaust isn't touching anywhere under the Jeep. Over the winter, I installed a new cat back exhaust and after a few heat cycles, everything loosened up a bit and the exhaust started touching near the trans pan. But, like others have said, I pulled the exhaust away from the pan and wedged a screwdriver handle between the trans and exhaust to hold it in place, then went along and tightened all the clamps back up and then even snugged the bolts at where the cats attach to the header a bit more. It's all good now.

Reactions: azroc909
I having the same issue with my exhaust.
2006 TJ I changed out the cat's and used the flowmaster direct fit , also removed the skyjacker 4"lift and installed 2" procomp springs. I removed the transfer case drop from the 4"lift as well.
Plans are to try and loosen the bolts and swing the exhaust closer to the oil pan. If that does not work , do you all think a 1" mml would help with clearance ?