New first time Jeep member.

Bird Dog

TJ Enthusiast
I got my first Jeep in the Spring of 2016. It is my daily driver and wekend warrior, especially during deer season. It was in great shape when I got it but for some reason there is this driving force to keep adding stuff to to it "whether it needs it it or not". I am looking forward to getting mod & repair advice as well as seeing what other other owners are thinking. Here is my 01 TJ.

image.jpeg

Looks good man! Did you bedline the exterior?

I know the driving force you speak of. It's been a little over 2 years since I've owned my TJ and I can count at least 17k I've put into it. It really never ends! The temptation to mod these things is always there.

Looks good man! Did you bedline the exterior?

I know the driving force you speak of. It's been a little over 2 years since I've owned my TJ and I can count at least 17k I've put into it. It really never ends! The temptation to mod these things is always there.

The paint job is matte black.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
Very nice tj and welcome. Just my opinion, get rid of the milk jugs at the end of the bumper and maybe a little tint on those front windows. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My next project it to build a custom rear bumper and to get rid of the stock bumpers altogether.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: IronCity and Chris
When you get rid of those bumpers hit me up for a shipping quote on your brush guard lol. Best of luck modding!! Start the oiling process now [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk