New Florida TJ tag

Davidtj

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Florida has a new tag with a Tj on it could not resist picked one up today

A3E531DA-1690-49AD-BCCC-B0B84C41279F.png

That's definitely a very cool plate I would have gotten had I saw it! :love: I ended up getting Florida's Vietnam Veteran plate.

Jerry had them lift and regear it for next year.

Thanks for your service Jerry- Vietnam is pretty close to me, was born in ‘66 so I grew up around vets and played with their gear,etc.- my uncle was a helicopter gunner there- had scars from hot casings on his chest. Some of the best men I know served there. No joke. One friend of mine saved another friends life a few years back with his MEDVAC experience....and it was a close call. Will post about it sometime.

One thing I eventually decided was Rambo and similar movies portrayed vets as disturbed renegades- hogwash. The men I know are real winners.

According to the website, there's been exactly two of them sold thus far. It was just released earlier this month.

That's definitely a very cool plate I would have gotten had I saw it! :love: I ended up getting Florida's Vietnam Veteran plate.
My friend Bud enlisted in the marines right out of high school. Next thing he knew Battle of Hue. Marine rifle platoon. Retired a lieutenant Miami Fire Department.

Thanks for your service.

Reactions: TheBoogieman