New Florida TJ tag

now that you've flown your libtard flag you can crawl back under your political rock

Newsflash fuckwit: gas prices weren't way up in the US until the Manchurian candidate Joe Potato came to power

like most libtards you're terrible at making points because you're terrible at reality

classic libtard projection

I wasn't quite sure what people were talking about, until I saw suppressed posts. Logged out to see if my suspicions as to who it was were true. They were.

• Haha
Reactions: L J and Apparition
Very cool. I think Florida has the most vanity plates of any state
They sure seem to! When I was at the Florida DMV getting our new plates last month they had an entire long wall covered with their available plates. I should have taken a photo, the number of choices was nearly overwhelming.

Reactions: TWiG01
They sure seem to! When I was at the Florida DMV getting our new plates last month they had an entire long wall covered with their available plates. I should have taken a photo, the number of choices was nearly overwhelming.

Idaho is like that, they have a plate for everything (although, no jeep) the choices were overwhelming ( if they had a jeep plate it woulda been a no brainer) so I opted for the standard red, white and blue famous potatoes

Reactions: Jerry Bransford

That is insane. I thought Oregon had too many plates, but Florida takes the win here.

I have the "Share the road" plate on mine from the prev owner, and I like that design since I road bike .. however, my favorite is the last one .. the "Pacific wonderland" plate which is pretty old school. I might switch next year when I renew.

1655053779354.png

The recently announced "smokey bear" plate is very popular on new vehicles from what I see on the road.

Some political stuff going on here about a couple different issues yet no one complaining that the FLA plate is showing just the back of what I hope isn't a ROXOR.

I bet it's because the state didn't want to risk paying royalties if the seven slot grill was visible.