New Fox Body Mustang (yes or no)

You’re leaving out a couple of the best models. The 03-04 Cobra and Mach 1.

Other than the Shelby variant much better than the heavy boats that followed for a few years.

I considered commenting on the improvements in the '03/'04 styling (styling being all I've been commenting on the entire time), as it was an improvement over the '94-'02, to be sure, but just didn't. I truly loath the '94-'02 styling, and the couple of years that followed weren't enough of a difference to draw me in.

I considered commenting on the improvements in the '03/'04 styling (styling being all I've been commenting on the entire time), as it was an improvement over the '94-'02, to be sure, but just didn't. I truly loath the '94-'02 styling, and the couple of years that followed weren't enough of a difference to draw me in.

I may be biased

E4ABEE4F-6FF3-45C2-B033-DA22AB14EFB3.jpeg

That may be one of the finest examples I've seen of one in years. The wheels go a long way toward my approval, I must admit.

I do appreciate the "Bullit"...
View attachment 408268

I love the hood on my Mach. Currently those wheels are in the attic and it’s got black bullits on it instead, 315’s in the rear. The Mach 1 wheels shown had 285’s all around.

The big draw of the Mach 1 was the 32 valve all aluminum engine where as the Cobra got the 32 valve iron block supercharged version. The bullit, I believe, got the standard GT which was 16 valves and possibly a cold air intake.

The bullit also sat higher than the Mach 1 in factory setup. The Cobra had independent rear suspension.

The Bullit and Mach had the same chin spoiler.

I love the hood on my Mach. Currently those wheels are in the attic and it’s got black bullits on it instead, 315’s in the rear. The Mach 1 wheels shown had 285’s all around.

The big draw of the Mach 1 was the 32 valve all aluminum engine where as the Cobra got the 32 valve iron block supercharged version. The bullit, I believe, got the standard GT which was 16 valves and possibly a cold air intake.

The bullit also sat higher than the Mach 1 in factory setup. The Cobra had independent rear suspension.

The Bullit and Mach had the same chin spoiler.

I'll admit that I thought the rears (in the pic) could've used a little more width, but it's a great looking car, nonetheless. As for the drivetrain differences, I had no idea. I do remember the Cobra having the IRS, as a buddy of mine was pretty excited about it.

Familiar with these? Probably my favorite of all the newer Mustangs...
iacocca-mustang-hero.jpg

mustang_mkv_2009_wallpapers_7-e1660862123898.jpg

03-1558554562585.jpg