New from NC

dangjalopy

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hi,

I am new to this forum as of today. I just brought a new-to-me 2000 Sahara addition in white. I have owned a TJ before and traded it so my ex wife could have nice safe ride for the family and that TJ had 300k miles on it. I missed it so much I spent the last 4 months scouring the ads for another and here it is.

200TjSahara2.jpg 2000Tjsahara5.jpg 2000TjSahara.jpg

Congrats on the purchase of another TJ! I always know that anyone who sells their TJ will ultimately end up missing it big time, and eventually end up getting a new one.

Yep, I hear you completely. The TJ couldn't be our only vehicle, but it is our favorite!

It's getting harder and harder to find TJs that are unmolested and rust free. It looks like you picked up a nice one from the photos!

Sharp ride, congratulations! You almost never see Sahara TJs with half doors...score!

If you plan to keep the stock front bumper, these really add to the look:
IMG_0810_zpspfnvv8ti.jpg

Send more details our way...

Last edited:
Reactions: UpperMI
I personally love the white TJ's. Looks great blacked out!

congrats, and welcome back. Like yourself, I'm on my second TJ. I missed my first 2002 so much that I bought another 2002. Nice looking Sahara.

Sharp ride, congratulations! You almost never see Sahara TJs with half doors...score!

If you plan to keep the stock front bumper, these really add to the look:
View attachment 15344
Send more details our way...

Yea need to check into those. Where can you buy them? I plan to keep it pretty much the way it is except I hate the sliding windows. This will be my daily driver with beach driving the main offroading adventure with a few back road camping trips as well. Thanks for the compliments!

The end caps are sold at dealerships, Amazon, & other online retailers. The ones in that photo were from Amazon.

If you don't care for the sliders, there are many who like those, and would probably be interested in buying them...