New From NE Pa...

20161020_161536.jpg

20161020_161548.jpg

20161020_161602.jpg

jeep.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome. The 1999 we use for a snow plow. The 2003 is used for pure pleasure....She is named Sunny-Side-Up...

Nice! I like them both!

Looks like you plow some roads with your TJ as well?

:p Too funny....you made me go out in the dark this morning to look at my registration card....least I had my personal protection while going out in my nightgown in the dark.. I forget simple things right along with you...plus I have been told one or two times that I am gullible....;)

Reactions: UpperMI
@glwood You know there is probably black under that? It is probably just a cover but I haven't looked into that yet. Maybe this weekend. Bet you think that chrome is silly looking....
Not silly, just doesn't seem to go with the rest of the black accents on your TJ. Not a big fan of chrome personally, but some like it.

I'd venture to say that the yellow grille is intact underneath that cover...

@glwood Oh yes maybe......This weekends thoughts...maybe....Thanks for making me think about something I thought about the first week but forgot all about...

I would get rid of the chrome. I think it would look better in black (or yellow), since it would match the rest of the TJ. The chrome doesn't really go with anything else.

Of course, this is just my opinion.

No problem. Amazing looking TJ, though, congratulations. Brings to mind the old saying 'only driven to church by an old lady from Pasadena'. Is the interior and underneath in as pristine shape as what shows in the photos?

Reactions: Chris
@Chris I think that will happen this weekend...

@glwood Yes all hidden places I can snoop into are really great looking except the tailgate... It looks like something punched outward behind the spare tire . It is bout the size of a quarter...That was no problem for I bought another tailgate with the same color code. It just didn't make it on the vehicle yet....probably in spring that will happen.

The 1999 is another story. It is good now but has many parts replaced. The fenders, floor pans and some little things but for its age I am happy with it.. We use it for a plow on our private road in the winter. Summer we haul a double snowmobile trailer filled with mulch or chicken poo...It's my work horse...

Reactions: glwood and Chris