New from South Dakota

adoering91

Just joined from Southeastern SD. First time owning a TJ, second Jeep I've purchased. Looking forward to the forum.

04 Wrangler X Hardtop, Patriot blue
31" tires
Just got a set of 3.73s
Unortunately not much offroading on the plains...

Reactions: Gregg1LE
Welcome to the forum! Nothing wrong with not wanting to off-road it. Wranglers are excellent vehicles, even if it's just for cruising around in on nice Summer days!

Post some photos when you get a chance!

Reactions: adoering91
Not that I don't want to off-road it, there's no place here to do it. I moved from the Black Hills to flat land. But I agree. Wranglers are great!
Welcome to the forum! Nothing wrong with not wanting to off-road it. Wranglers are excellent vehicles, even if it's just for cruising around in on nice Summer days!

Post some photos when you get a chance!

Not that I don't want to off-road it, there's no place here to do it. I moved from the Black Hills to flat land. But I agree. Wranglers are great!

That's odd... In a state like South Dakota I would imagine there is tons of off-roading. There's really no place to do it? Not even forest service roads and trails?

20180928_090942.jpg
20180819_135939.jpg
20180603_185957.jpg
20180603_190125.jpg

Reactions: Starrs and Chris
I live East River. Corn fields, bean fields, and section lines. Completely flat. There's a small hill from time to time haha
That's odd... In a state like South Dakota I would imagine there is tons of off-roading. There's really no place to do it? Not even forest service roads and trails?

I live East River. Corn fields, bean fields, and section lines. Completely flat. There's a small hill from time to time haha

Ahhh, similar to Kansas then! Flat for as far as the eyes could see! I remember that from driving through Kansas.