New from TN

FF_Jeep

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hello all... I can't believe it took me so long to run across this forum. I've always used forums for resources and never actively participated because I can't stand the flaming that goes on in 99% of them. After scrolling through pages here and checking out the how-to's I cannot believe the lack of flaming and the fact that it seems to be pretty recent participation from members.
Great forum! I'm glad to be here!

I've been looking for a TJ on and off for a few years and finally found the perfect one..
Picked up this 2006 LJ on 12/23/16

unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome @FF_Jeep

That's a good looking TJ and I'm glad you finally found this forum! That was another one of my goals with this forum was a place where people didn't have to worry about being flamed.

I'm extremely active on the forum, so I won't allow any of that stuff to get by me!

Reactions: JP13 and EJD
Thanks Chris! Kudos on the well put together site.. the resources here are excellent.

I feel like I got the Jeep starter kit with this purchase... it's got just about all of your basic upgrades already complete. That being said I do have a few things that need to change to my liking and a few minor mods to make it my own. The how to section will be put to work right away while I check and possibly replace the OPDA and fix the fuel overflow issue this Jeep has.

Reactions: Chris
Was born and raised in south Nashville but now call Smyrna home.... about 4 miles outside of Nashville. Nashville/Middle TN is a great place to live... and the winter is not as cold as up North!

Hello all... I can't believe it took me so long to run across this forum. I've always used forums for resources and never actively participated because I can't stand the flaming that goes on in 99% of them. After scrolling through pages here and checking out the how-to's I cannot believe the lack of flaming and the fact that it seems to be pretty recent participation from members.
Great forum! I'm glad to be here!

I've been looking for a TJ on and off for a few years and finally found the perfect one..
Picked up this 2006 LJ on 12/23/16

View attachment 8685
Welcome! Sweet LJ. You're going to love it!

Reactions: FF_Jeep