New from Tucson, AZ

Wow, where are all you Arizona folk coming from? You’re the third person from Arizona in the past few days.

Either way, welcome to the forum! I miss living in Arizona, and you own the perfect vehicle for it!

Reactions: TheReV
Hello from Chandler, AZ

@UpperMI I am actually heading up to Havasu next weekend for a vintage trailer show, and to check it out because I have never been there. Maybe I will run into them hehe!

Reactions: Chris
Is this a private Arizona residents only thread or can anyone join in haha

Welcome to the forum (everyone) lots of help on here.....

Were in UpperMI are you from? I’m a Yooper!
Nice. Iron Mountain here.

I lived up there for 24 years. Beautiful place in summer and fall (and deer season). I miss snow at Christmas but I don’t miss the winter that extends into May. He’ll, I even remember is snowing one year on July 4th. My folks are still there 8 months out of the year.

I lived up there for 24 years. Beautiful place in summer and fall (and deer season). I miss snow at Christmas but I don’t miss the winter that extends into May. He’ll, I even remember is snowing one year on July 4th. My folks are still there 8 months out of the year.
I hear ya. I was born and raised there. Left for the Army and went back to NMU for school. I miss the snow as well during Christmas. That’s why we go to northern AZ around that time.