New Fuchsia Jeep?

DeadStang

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I have a couple JK 2 doors and a couple LJs, but I have been thinking about a "pink" Wrangler since they were "revealed" the other day. My "real" off-road Jeep is a 2-door JK auto and I have a higher mileage, somewhat tired LJ (auto) that I am slowly adding things to and veering from stock for my second off road Jeep sometime whenever I am done with the glacially slow build. So I am just ruminating and don't have my money where my mouth is but...

How about a manual 2-door pink JL Rubicon (3.6L) with a black top and black fenders? Too ugly? Too girly? [Too expensive — well, yeah!] Not even my daughter likes the looks of the pink Jeep on the Jeep website, but I haven't actually seen the color IRL — the last time they made a pink car was the 2011 Challenger (same color as the new Wrangler), but I have never seen one aside from the studio-type pictures one finds on the internets, so it's hard to tell how ugly the color is when it sits in the driveway.

It's not going to be for everyone, but I think it's going to look good in person. With the right wheels, tires and bumpers some chick will Rock it on Instagram and get sponsorships

Reactions: Nickgsjeep
Why don't you have an opinion of your own, why ask how other people would do it? If your real Jeep is a JK there's another forum for that.

I didn't think fuchsia was pink so I looked it up. Wikipedia says fuchsia is a vivid purplish red color, named after the color of the flower of the fuchsia plant, which was named by a French botanist Leonhart Fuchs, and I present to you, the fuchsia plant:
IMG_0355.jpg

Ok maybe fuchsia is pink to Jeep so I went to their website, which pretty much deserves it's own thread about how much it sucks. Anyway I did get there and couldn't find anything near pink even when I could finally build a 2 door JL Rubicon. The closest I could get to pink was Snazzberry. It's not too bad and I think Willy Wonka digs it, but it's not pink.
2021-09-20 (1).png

Reactions: Nickgsjeep
No.

Sorry, try us again next year. Maybe Zorba Will be a staff member then and he can get you approved.

I’m a staff infection.

Why don't you have an opinion of your own, why ask how other people would do it? If your real Jeep is a JK there's another forum for that.
Same reason I guess you guys all ask each other questions about crap all day long?

My "real" Jeep is the first one I bought and built. The LJs I found later and are my daily drivers — I am not in a big hurry to modify one of them too much yet but it didn't seem like such a crime to make the JK into a woods crawler. So yeah, I do look to other Forums as well — but I thought this subsection on this forum was the place to talk about other Jeeps.

I would guess that one has to be secure in their manhood to drive a pink Jeep — and, perhaps to wear yoga pants as well (lol!), although just about everyone appears to be addicted to social media these days. Ugh. I have no problem with my manhood but still think a Fuchsia Jeep sounds kind of cool in theory... You can't built one on the Jeep Site, you have to order them thru a dealer directly, up thru October or November sometime when they stop taking orders.

They say the same thing about pink shirts, if you're into it then go for it. You'll get attention that's for sure. There's a JK and a YJ similar shades around here and they get more attention than a McLaren.